Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mermaid Flip Dolls

So these are the little flip dolls I made for the girls for Christmas this past year.
 
Each girl's doll had different colored hair: light brown, red, and brunette.  I did this so they could tell them apart (no fighting or accusations is a plus!!!)  On one side they are princesses, flip them over...
 
...and they are in a hula dress (as my 5yr old has called it.  Then fasten the skirt with the loop and...

...now they are mermaids.  
 
My five year old's doll is very well-loved.  My 2.5 year old has shunned her brunette doll because she wants the one with red hair.   I may be revising her doll soon and doing a hair transplant since she makes it clear she wants her to look like big sisters.  And I'm not sure how my niece enjoys hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment